When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, credit card information, or other details to help you with your experience.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information our site.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for out newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your orders or other product and services.
We do not use vulnerability scanning and or scanning to PCI standards. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who hace special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security of measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are process through a gateway provider (paypal) and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- Helps remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save users preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and the site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tool in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like safari & internet explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled and it may affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However. You can still place orders.
When it comes to the collection of personal from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents In control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understand the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
We will notify our users via email within 30 days.
Users can visit our site anonymously
- By logging in to their account
- By emailing us
We honor do not track signlas and do not track, plant cookies or use advertising when a DO Not Track(DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, give recipients the to have emails stopped from being sent to them.
- Send information, respond to inquires and/or other requests or questions.
- Process order and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
- Not use false, or misleading, subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if on is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners, and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other’s rights, property, or safety.
However non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefor have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome and feedback about these sites.
RAW LOOPS Inc.
2-26 50th Ave.
LIC, NY 11101